The Journal of Abduction-Encounter Research is looking for people to help put out the publication.
These are volunteer positions for which no salary is provided.
JAR needs reliable people to join our staff permanently, who have some of the following skills:
- JAR needs one or more graphic artists who can provide illustrations for articles.
- JAR needs people familiar with the UFO literature, especially the literature on abduction-encounters.
- The magazine needs people skilled in the English language who are able to edit and title articles on a professional level.
- We need acquisition skills, which means the ability to identify, locate and encourage writers, including non-US writers, well-known persons in ufology, and forgotten or obscure writers in ufology.
- JAR needs a Social Media editor, who can promote JAR articles on social media, and interact with its readers.